What insurances do you take?
We accept many major medical insurances, including:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Cigna HMO
- United Healthcare
- Covenant (Texas only)
- Decent (Texas only)
- Humana (Texas only)
- Multiplan/PHCS (Texas only)
- Novitas (Texas only)
- Sana (Texas only)
- SWHP (Texas only)
- Tricare (Texas only)
- Medicare (Texas only)
We are currently unable to accept Medicare (outside of Texas) and Medicaid. We hope this will change in the future, but in the meantime contact us and we can recommend some other in-network providers.
Don't see your insurance plan listed? Contact us and a member of our front desk team will be happy to answer your questions.
What if you do not take my insurance?
- If we are not in-network with your insurance plan we may still be able to bill your insurance carrier out-of-network. If you do not have out-of-network benefits available, we are also able to see you as a Self Pay patient. Feel free to contact our team if you would like more details.
What if I do not have insurance?
- If you are currently uninsured, we would be happy to see you as a Self Pay patient. For more information on our rates for out of pocket check here or please call our team with other questions.
You take my insurance, so how much will I be paying out of pocket?
Your financial responsibility is dependent upon your specific insurance plan benefits. You might owe:
- a copay (a fixed amount of money that you pay for a healthcare service)
- a coinsurance (a percentage of the total cost of a healthcare service)
- a deductible (an amount of money you must pay before your health insurance plan starts to share costs)
- OR a combination of these options
Generally, if you have a deductible that applies to physical therapy, each appointment will cost between $75 and $150 until your deductible is met. If you have met your deductible, or if your deductible does not apply to physical therapy, you may only be responsible for a copay or coinsurance, usually between $10 and $40.
What else should I know about my using insurance at Origin?
- Your insurance benefits will also dictate how many physical therapy visits you are eligible for each year.
- Prior to your first visit at Origin, you will receive an email from our front desk team with your detailed benefit information.
- If you would like to know more information about your benefits prior to scheduling, we recommend calling the Member Services number (found on the back of your insurance card) to speak with a representative from your insurance plan.