Pain Is Never "Normal."
All Treatment Areas
Pelvic floor & whole body PT, for every stage of life
Top Treatment Areas
- Constipation, hemorrhoids
- Dysmenorreah (period pain)
- Endometriosis & endometriosis surgery recovery
- Episiotomy scar pain
- Fibroid surgery recovery
- Hysterectomy recovery
- Incontinence (bladder, bowel, and gas control)
- Interstitial cystitis (bladder pain)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Levator ani syndrome
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Perineal stretching
- Prolapse surgery recovery
- Pudendal neuralgia
- Pushing techniques for childbirth
- Rectal pain
- Vaginismus, vestibulodynia, vulvodynia, dyspareunia, dysorgasmia (pain with sex or orgasm)
Upper Body & Core
- Breast augmentation prep & recovery
- C-section scar pain & complications
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (wrist pain)
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis (mommy thumb)
- Diastasis recti (separated abs)
- Mastitis, clogged milk ducts
- Neck pain
- Rib pain
- Shoulder pain
- Shoulder surgery recovery
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD, jaw pain)
- Upper back pain
Common, But Not “Normal”
Millions of women are suffering from incredibly common conditions that physical therapy can treat and often heal. There’s no need to accept the status quo or “just deal with it.”
1 in 3 adult women experience urinary incontinence.
1 in 9 women experience painful sex or insertion.
1 in 3 women have diastasis recti one year postpartum.
Sources: Grodstein F, Fretts R, Lifford K, Resnick N, Curhan G. 2003. Schultz WW, Basson R, Binik Y, Eschenbach D, Wesselmann U, Lankveld JV. 2005. Sperstad JB, Tennfjord MK., Hilde G, Ellström-Engh M, & Bø K. 2016.