How should I prepare for a virtual visit?
One of the best things about virtual care is that it requires little preparation! There are only a few things you should do to prepare for your virtual visit…
- Check your email and texts for pre-appointment info and to-dos (we can't start your visit without them!)
- Wear comfortable clothing. Your PT might have you conduct some gentle stretches and exercises during your session
- Prepare a small area where you can move (the size of a yoga mat is fine)
- Grab any equipment you might want to use. Don't have any? That's alright! You can still have a great session without it
- Check your email for a link to the Zoom call. You can choose whether or not to download the Zoom app, but we do recommend it