Wondering if your pain is normal? Feeling overwhelmed? Need a safe exercise plan? We’ve got you.
We believe everyone can and should feel great in their body (and mind!) and are here for you, especially in this challenging time. Our team of experts in pelvic floor and whole body physical therapy are able to provide all the great care you expect in person, just without the hands on touch.
Some common ways we can help:
- Pregnancy: Prepare your body for childbirth and get help managing pregnancy aches and pains
- Postpartum: Rebuild strength and promote a faster recovery through clinically informed exercises
- Perimenopause/Menopause: Address common symptoms and practice exercises to minimize incontinence, pelvic pain or prolapse
- Incontinence: Connect with your pelvic floor, practice strength & coordination exercises to reduce leaking
- Sexual health: Practice breathing and other tension-relieving techniques, work privately with vaginal dilators/trainers
- Pain management: Understand the root causes of your pain and get a custom pain management plan
During each visit, we’ll work with you to create a program designed specifically for your needs, including home exercises, strategies to keep you comfortable and moving, and a game plan to help you safely build strength and feel your best.