How much does PT at Origin cost?
Understanding Your Payment Options at Origin
Your cost of care at Origin depends on whether you're using insurance or paying out of pocket.
If you're not using insurance, our cash rates for virtual and in-person care are as follows:
- Evaluation: $150
- Follow-up: $150
What to Know About Using Insurance:
Visit our information hub to get local rates, insurance, and billing information.
- Cigna Members: Enjoy access to in-network virtual care in most states.
- Virtual Care in CA and TX: In-network with many commercial insurers.
- In-Person Care: Many of our clinics are in-network with a variety of commercial insurers.
- Medicare and Medicaid: Please note that we cannot accept Medicare or Medicaid, with a limited exception for Medicare at some TX locations.
Out-of-Network (OON) Coverage:
If we can't bill your out-of-network (OON) insurance directly, don't worry. We can provide you with a Superbill, which you can use to request reimbursement.
This simplified version provides a more user-friendly and straightforward explanation of insurance benefits and costs.
Understanding Your Benefits:
To learn about your benefits before scheduling your evaluation, please call the member services line on your insurance card and ask about your physical therapy benefits. An agent will explain the cost specifics for your plan.
- If your plan has a deductible for physical therapy, each visit will typically cost between $75 and $150 until you've met that deductible.
- If your deductible has already been met or doesn't apply to physical therapy, you'll likely have a copay or coinsurance, typically ranging from $10 to $40 per visit.