What kind of training do Origin physical therapists have?
Origin physical therapists each have a broad set of degrees and certifications (aka a lot of extra time in school) that make them experts on healing your pelvic floor and your whole body.
There are a lot of acronyms in physical therapy. Here’s an overview of what the letters at the end of your PTs title mean:
- PT: Physical Therapist
- DPT: Doctor of Physical Therapy or Doctor of Physiotherapy
- OCS: Orthopedic Clinical Specialists
- WCS: Women's Health Specialist Certification
- MSPT/MPT: Master of Physical Therapy and Master of Science in Physical Therapy
- PRPC: Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification