We are continuing to follow guidance from the CDC to keep our patients and our team safe. We currently ask that all healthcare providers and patients continue to wear masks indoors. In accordance with state and local mandates for medical facilities, our in-person staff at all Origin locations are fully vaccinated.
We ask that you do not come in if:
- You are currently experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (such as cough and fever)
- If you experienced symptoms within the last 5 days
- If you were exposed to another person with symptoms in the last 5 days
All patients are required to wear masks or face coverings that cover their nose and mouth while in the office.
All team members will also be wearing masks at all times. If you prefer, they will also wear gloves.
To minimize the number of people in the office, children and guests will not be allowed in the clinic, except for babies in covered bassinets.
We are cleaning all surfaces and equipment between each patient, and using disposable products where possible to avoid the spread of germs. We have also increased our cadence of professional cleaning.
What can you expect during your visit
- We ask that you please complete all intake forms and submit photos of your ID and insurance card prior to your arrival, so we can maintain a safe and efficient process at the front desk.
- Depending on your insurance benefits, we may need to collect a form of payment at your first visit. We will keep a card on file for contactless payment at follow-up visits.
- Appointments now run every 15 minutes to allow for distancing and sanitation.
In order to ensure patient safety, we require that all patients comply with our COVID policies (including and especially wearing a mask) in order to be seen in-person.