We’re excited to meet you! There's a few things you’ll need to do before your first visit:
- Check your email and texts for important to-dos and appointment info
- Log in to app.theoriginway.com to complete your intake forms
- Work on getting a prescription from your doctor (more on that here).
Unless we receive your intake forms, ID, and insurance card we will not be able to bill your insurance for your visit. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
TIPS FOR A VIRTUAL VISIT
- You'll receive a Zoom link in your confirmation email at booking, and again by text and email 1 hour before your visit
- If you have any trouble connecting, call our patient services team at 213-893-4268
- Have a credit card nearby during your first visit – your PT will help you save your preferred payment method
Visit this page for more information about what to wear, and how to set up your space.
TIPS FOR IN-PERSON CARE
- Wear something comfortable to move in – your PT may have you do some light stretches or exercises
- Arrive with extra time to park, find our clinic, and check in at the front desk before your visit
- Bring your ID, insurance card, and preferred form of payment (you can leave those at home for follow-ups)