Wondering how to prepare? We've got you covered.
For your first appointment (evaluation)...
- Make sure you've completed your intake forms. If you have not completed your forms upon arrival, it will cut into your appointment time.
- Bring your ID, insurance card, and a prescription from your doctor (if you have one).
- Wear comfortable clothes, as your PT may have you perform some light stretches and exercise.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
Applies to new patients, returning patients who have recently delivered, and patients we have not seen in 3+ months.
For your follow-up visits...
- Wear comfortable clothes, as your PT may have you perform some light stretches and exercise
- If your insurance payment method have recently changed, please bring the updated version